Everything went well over here despite occasional earthquakes that can scare shit out of one, but these things happen, do they?
3 months of intensive Japanese back at LUJEC, I remembered it all as if it was yesterday, of how I started talking to them despite the fact that I wanted to be alone, who I am, or what my real personalities, I cannot recall anymore.
Now that the Golden Week has ended, more things are to be learnt, and so have I set my mind straight. Often times these little things do bother me, that same old dilemma to decide what's good for me and which not.. And even now that torments me most, is something I wish to keep only to myself...
Nevertheless it's my studies that I'm after, what God permit, want and allow me to do, I wonder what they are?
Perhaps time will tell like anything else? Or was this the real me?
No comments:
Post a Comment