Until I met her, and as far as I remember, we're still young back then but her love for little animals startled me. I dare not even touch a domestic cat in fear that they bite and give me diseases..
That ended when she pulled me to it, close enough for my fingers to feel its fur. It was a white cat in our classroom as far as I can remember, and before it made the teacher's desk its home, we took out the drawer, stuffed in old newspaper strips and even those polystyrene ropes, tear them so fine it's fluffy for it to stay there for long.
Days later it conceived and gave birth to kittens, but it trusted us to touch its babies... What a sight then! Though we did not feed them, the mother somehow get them food and, after the holidays, they were nowhere to be seen..
After a long walk by the Korean Alley near Shinjuku we made it to a pet shop where the shopkeeper had a Russian Blue in it, and even the Bengal 'Tiger-wannabe'. A golden retriever, bulldog and a monkey in it, but I just don't feel like showing how much I want them as companions.. I wish I worked there...
Speaking of cats we have Jia Tian, perhaps she took herself like one of them, not forgetting my Biology lecturer Mr Agas, cat fanatics.. I heard him growl before...
I had a dream to build a home with cats and dogs living under it, I wonder when will I see it fulfilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment