It was 6 months since my last post, perhaps on my birthday. Days were too busy to even write something out like this, or maybe it was because I wasn't disciplined enough to do so. I was once indirectly accused of not being able to plan my time well, that he sarcastically wrote, 'God gave us 24 hours, fair to everyone'... Sigh, things came and went.. I'm 22 soon and yet what have I accomplished? 1 year in Japan, what have I done to be proud of?
University starts in a week and I'm totally excited about it.. Who will I meet I wonder.. I had moved from Komagome to Sengoku with help from my friends, this 4 year will be a long one.. Things will happen, hopefully good ones.. But of course, inevitably, bad ones..
Recently out of my Facebook post, I startled quite a mess.. Just because I post something that doesn't have to be true.. It is time people have to get facts right..
I hope one day I can write in Japanese.. The language, that's the most important priority I guess..
Till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment