Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Drenched

I have no idea when it started but yesterday was really hazy, to the extent I couldn't see any further than several metres away.

It's been awhile since it rained. At hazy hot times like this it's surprising to the government took action to make it rain. Yes, artificial rain!

On my way back from Sunway with dinner safe and secure in my waterproof bag, I walked my way home in the rain.

Knowing my phone is waterproof I finally get a chance to feel what Mother Nature intended us to feel, with the cold breeze brushing through my step, each step was emotional. Rustling of the leaves as I thread the avenue, despite drenched it felt good..

Curiously I stuck my tongue out for a taste of the rain, it tasted salty, so I thought it's the salt solution they poured onto the clouds to enhance cloud formation.

It was a short walk, very soon did I reach home, dried my garments and went for a bath!

Wonderful day that was.

No comments: