Since Jeremy will be going for a trip to Japan, we organized a trip to Time Square! Ah long day after school as usual, we managed to survive the day until 6 where we gather our pack and journeyed to TS, it was a long walk but thankfully the hot Sun called it a day and let us walk under our long shade.
As we arrive of course our always hungry Fang wanted for some Takoyaki, we then went for it, funny though my stomach had room for more, even though it's just 4 they are really satisfying and tasty!
Forth went us to the Arcade as planned, wow! Jeremy played the 'washing machine music game like the boss! I only beat him 1 song out of the 4.
Surprisingly Minami knew her dance moves at Dance Revolution, like my Xbox and Kinect but its songs are usually Japanese, but unfortunately I unable to record everyone then.
太鼓, the drum game OMG, I blistered my thumb hitting so hard on it with Jackie but we only made it to second stage hahaha those were epic moments.
Taiki (Sim Le) on his Jukebox, taping like a pro on that machine, it was really an eyegay.
No idea what others did but I'm pretty sure everyone had fun then..
Dinner! Had it inside that we-don't-know-what restaurant inside the shopping complex but the food tasted so so. I was really full so I didn't had much. Curry was good!
Out of complete boredom our gang just made random 'fabulous' pose and we had some good laugh! Those passersby thought we were crazy doing that xD what a sight.
Time wasn't on our side and so we parted ways in front of Hang Tuah station. I went via LRT and bus while the rest beelined home.
A wonderful day indeed! I'll hope I get some good rest today for the challenges to come tomorrow! Well it's really fast. With a blink of the eye there goes Beginner 1 for my course. What awaits tomorrow?
Till then!
May God guide my days to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment